We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

"MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

Views: 18374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree on that but the idea of them being a used pick and string im sure is tempting for some. Even though they could be brand new and no one would never know

I got a sets of strings (guitar and bass) with a previous Metclub order, have picks from shows, so I’m good with that.

In for 1!

All gone now

I had to buy two of these. Incredible deal.

OUT OF STOCK, Thanks for posting!!

I somehow missed the Metallica mailing list email about this so thanks for posting. Snagged 1 right before they sold out.

One of my all-time favorite musical groups ever. They got me through so much turmoil. Thank you very much for posting this. I snagged this and felt as if I've won the lottery with this. Probably my best purchase of this year.

. This guy. The limited edition will be gone, only 250. Easy yes from me. Anything Hetfield personal is massive. 

(...regret)

Just spent 2 weeks trying to get this guy. Could not even break him down in -20 weather being the only one standing out waiting. The guy will shake your hand as much as you want, will not touch a pen or pose anymore. Not many people are impossible, this guy is now impossible. Fantastic deal. 

Would have loved to have one. Too late, unfortunately.

Deluxe Sold Out

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service