We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

“The Cookbook” Signed Artcard Double Vinyl - Missy Elliott - Atlant...

THANKFULLY The Art Card Is The Size Of A Poster! ;-) :-D

Not sure if it is US ONLY!

ENJOY!! 

Tags: Elliott, Missy

Views: 7793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol. Google her autograph. It has changed many times over the years. One person says they don't look the same and everyone jumps off the bridge. She signed at least 3000. A change of pen is to be expected. And they are not UMG. They are Warner Bros which I haven't heard having the same rep as them. The same place all the Coldplays came from.

I agree! Ever since the Dolly Parton fiasco, everyone is freaking out about every autograph now LOL. Relax people, the Missy's are good 

I went to 2 Howard Stern signings in LA back in the 90's in which he signed over 10 000 books each day. You should have seen all the variations of his signature on one of those days. His signature started out nice at the beginning of the day but if you were towards the end of the line, you pretty much got an HS . It's the same concept here but I am.not actually seeing a huge variation with Missy's signature here . In comparing the images here to some that are on ebay, these actually look good. In regards to the color of the pen, it's asking alot of a sharpie to survive 3000 albums LOL 

Ten thousand signatures in one day??? WOW!!!

Hmm. Lets say he signed for 720 minutes (12 hours) or 43,200 seconds. That is 4.32 seconds each. Wow indeed! And I don't think he signed for 12 hours so it's much less. 2 seconds or so each? I don't know. Doesn't sound possible to me.

I was at a Dennis Rodman book signing in Chicago in the 90s.. i was with a friend waiting in line for about 9 hours. After a while, we knew who everyone in line was and yelled at anyone trying to cut.. anyways, because of everyone getting to know each other, it made bathroom breaks possible. I followed the line and roughly estimated 400 people in front of us. Once Dennis finally arrived (late) and started signing, it took just over an hour, closer to an hour and a half to get our book signed. He had helpers opening the book for him so he could pump out autographs quickly but still able to look up and at least acknowledge we were there instead of just being a robot. 

I'm sure my count was off but let's be generous and just say he could sign 500 an hour. Pretty much as fast as you can expect a human to constantly sign non stop

Side note.. no variations in his signature.. but he was only there for a few hours 

500 an hour is 8.3 seconds each I can believe that. But 2 seconds each for 6 hours?

Yeah and this guy "lived at the gym" in those days listening to pearl jam.. imagine Howard sterns puny wrists after only a few minutes...

I was half joking about this.. but thinking about it more, that could be a reason why Rodmans signature didn't change while Sterns possibly did over the course of many hours.. stamina. Still, I think even for signing cd booklets at home, 500 per hour is a good estimate for the average signer.

Its possible there are exceptions.. Taylor swift for example, can probably sign faster. Has a celebrity ever timed themselves and posted what the numbers were, Avril did mention something in her Instagram video but I cant remember exactly. Something like a stack took an hour? Im interested in knowing how long celebrities actually spend on this stuff.. and to know what their breaking point is for when they introduce autopens. 

It reminds me of James Hetfield being pissed about having to work 5 hours a day.. I think he said it in the some kind of monster video??? Its been 20 years so memory is a little fuzzy but that always sticks out because their fans are so blue collar.. 

Please don't take this the wrong way. The pen color is not my point, but the two differently "curved" signatures. I am also not concerned with whether only one E or Ell was written. Even though a signature can change after 3,000 copies, I personally still find it at least noticeable that several letters are different at once (I'm talking about the video). We're not talking about a signature that changes every now and then over the years.
If they are good, everything is perfect! Mine has also been shipped, but I'm sure it will be on the way for a few more weeks. I was really interested in the whole thing to learn what kind of changes are normal and at what tolerances it definitely becomes doubtful. Thanks in any case for your opinion!

My second order, the one stating that the signed print was included, shipped today! I can see if any differences or similarities between the two of them. 

I received my shipping confirmation but in looking at the several examples presented here, I have no worries or concerns with the Missy signatures.  Again, ever since the Dolly Parton autopens, many in this group have become paranoid 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service