We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 12784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all that signing has got her to UK number 1 in the midweek charts....

I’ve just received my order from the UK store & ordered the Signed Vinyl option however they’ve sent me the little signed cards? How are people getting the signed 12x12’s? Are these from her US store?

Thanks!

The larger ones (they are a bit smaller than 12”) are from the sound of vinyl:-

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Queen-of-Me-Vinyl-LP-Exclusive-Signed-Art-Card-Limited-Copies-Available/7PSV0000000

UK only?

It does say that. Not sure if there’s other alternatives I’m afraid as I’m Uk based - I think they were on the US site for worldwide 

Perfect thank you. You can imagine my disappointment when those piddly little cards turned up!

I tried to order these from EU, but they are cancelling orders to a forwarding address and they are UK only.

Does anyone know if her official UK store is UK only or will they ship to the U.S.? I saw earlier that they had the exclusive cd with the alternate cover with a signed art card and ordered a couple. the order went through fine but i was wondering if it would be canceled. I just looked back and that version is not even listed with the art card now so hopefully it wasn't a mistake and my order went through, not even sure why i wanted them as im guessing it's the same art card that i got from the ones here but i always fall for the alternate cover thing if it comes with a signature lol

i think they will ship them unless sales abroad dont count towards the UK chart, its got to the silly stage chasing the no1 spot signed cds £6 ,voicemail bundles sold out in about a minute ,some new deluxe digital prints on the US store ,cds with tickets for kingston ,shes putting the work in  

voicemail bundles? Btw sales abroad do not count towards the UK charts, and so when there is a chase to the number 1 spot it's normally UK only.

Makes sense that they wont post abroad then ,yeah i just saw it quickly pop up a bundle of 2 cds with a personal voice mail £14 add your name at checkout i got one and it disapeared again just as quickly ,they got the sale of 2 cds for the chart but as usual it will be 50/50 if they bother to send the voicemail 

You have a link by any chance for the voicemail bundle? Was it the UK store?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service