The Signed Deluxe edition of Renegades will be on sale at Barnes & Noble on Dec 7th. Limit of one per person and instore only. No online orders . Barnes and Noble members only and the price is $500, 10% for members RENEGADES: BORN IN THE USA. (barnesandnoble.com) 

and Amazon Amazon.com: Renegades: Born in the USA (Deluxe Signed Edition): 978...

Views: 52631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes the truth is the best advice one can give.

Thanks for gate keeping my thoughts, Rich. Lol

Plenty of other places you can push you politics. Just not his forum.

Where would be the place for it, btw? Words and thoughts on possible reasons why people arent using the forum that Eric said “everybody wanted but nobody is using”

Genuinely curious.

It would seem to be you making it about politics by your comment and censure, no?

Michael Lee,

This site isn't a good fit for you. I'm closing your account.

i’ll trade you an elton john for the bruce. message me if interested 

Please keep trades and sales where they belong. Thank you.

A signed Renegades book just sold for $723 yesterday on RRAuction with their 25% buyers premium added. I guess buyer didn’t realize you can still find them on eBay for close to original retail cost of $500.

I found this very odd and interesting. Despite the fact you can buy a Renegades signed book for about $500, one sold for just over $700 last month on RRAuction BUT the real interesting thing is the copy they sold this month. Sold for $3336! The crazier thing is the $700 copy had a better looking Springsteen signature. 

It's not uncommon to see results like this from high profile auction houses. Some of their clientele are not the type of collectors who scour eBay and other sites looking for a low price. They are often deep pocketed folks who see something they like and go for it. Their time and effort is worth more than the time it takes to look around for bargains.

+1 Some of these folks might not be as advanced so might not recognize good vs better etc.

Actually, it took at least two bidders or more to drive it up to that price. You never know what might happen in an auction.

What does it take to post your book up on one of these auction houses? $3k seems wild for this book. But it makes me feel like I hit the jackpot with buying one book for my dad and one for me! Lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service