We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 9565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You disagree ??

How on earth are they trustworthy - they ripped me and others off !! They Lied ! 

They are Fraudsters! 

It was a FNAC exclusive with an FNAC exclusive sticker on it ! Advertised on FNAC's website as a Van Morrison hand  Signed 3LP Vinyl Exclusive.... It was blatant fraud! 

It doesn't get any more fraudulant than that! When i did the Paypal claimback they totally ignored my messages  and Paypal even came down on their  side as i wouldn't return it at my cost - Paypal and FNAC and the other big selling companies who rip customers off by mis -  advertising signed items constantly  (mainly UMG) thick as thieves! 

The first time i ever used FNAC and the Last !

image.jpg

Most of VM's autographs on that record campaign were stamped. It's not the store's fault. I got my stamped CD from amazon UK - they did refund me without need for return though. 

It is their fault when they ignore several messages and emails though - when i was trying to send it back ! No excuse for that whatsoever

I already have my signed Slash CD from amazon, I did however order Bloc Party signed LP from them, and will be extremely disappointed if I don't get it.

I did notice that they give service only in french, which is....

You order from a French store with no English version of the site, did you send your requests in French...?

Arrived in Ireland this morning... With the guitar pic, other one arrived in Wales yesterday 

Love this wall !!! 

great bob bud!!! looks awesome 

None available at that link.

Still showing as available here and has been since mid-morning - can add to basket too. Has a delivery date similar to the one I ordered about 10 days back.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service