We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if they're slowly canceling orders that were more than 4 and they get put back into stock... or possibly resellers that ordered 5000 of them canceling their orders when they realized these are basically unlimited and probably not that profitable. 

They accused me of buying too many red signed CDs and cancelled my order of 2.. I emailed them, extremely pissed, calling them every name I could think of.. I was extremely vulgar lol.. never expected a reply back.. they actually replied back pretty quick saying they would look into it.. 2 weeks later, after they were long sold out, they allowed me to place my original order. I received them in the end and I really shouldn't have.. I would not have attempted to make things right with someone like me. they went out of their way and admitted their mistake. its a big reason why I continue to support Taylor now. It seems her team does monitor repeat buyers and people who bought over the limit. I have no doubt these are cancelations that are restocked but also with a mix of marketing genius

Blue edition vinyl back in stock 

Blue CDs are out of stock again, 

I'm not a flipper and only a mild Taylor fan, but never thought I'd be giving her as much money as I have, for one release....!

Jade vinyl back in stock.

Sold out 

Blue edition vinyl back in stock 

Jade green vinyl back in stock

Sold out but the blue vinyl and cd are back.

Thank god only one more week until release day, I wonder how many more drops of this extremely limited edition signed merch there will be lol

I think we are finally done. No doubt this album will hit #1 in the first week. We all bought 7 or 8 copies and most of us probably couldn't name one Taylor song. She is smarter than the average bear as far as marketing. Lol.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service