We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

THE PHILOSOPHY OF MODERN SONG: SIGNED EDITION by Bob Dylan (Not Cheap!)

Views: 31043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well that was a waste of time, I thought the advisor was passing me on to a manager and they are supposed to be e mailing me now, i'm in the UK, is there anybody local that can phone them and speak to a manager for clarification / proof?

Can someone post a link to these Facebook posts? Im looking on RACC but can't find anything. I must be in the wrong group

From the picture that was posted with the various Dylan signatures it was from the Historical Autographs facebook group. 

Thanks, I joined when I saw that but its pending still. Why would they have deleted those pictures from this thread? I cant find an RACC group that has anything posted. Id like to find exactly where the 1st photo originated from if anyone knows.

It’s surprising if true, but I guess not totally shocking based on the price which did seem too good to be true. I wasn’t expecting autopen signatures from Bob Dylan though considering that he actually signed the Tempest CDs, art prints and LPs that were intended for sale. Other artists, sure, but a signature as sought after as Bob Dylan’s? Crazy. That said, if the signatures are real these books obviously could have been offered at a substantially higher price and they still would have sold out.

So the guy who posted the book said they was as shocked as anybody when they got a dispatch notice to pick up their book yesterday from their store. He claims the parcel even has 1st November on so the store obviously mucked up.

So it seems like it’s simply one book that’s been released into the wild and not multiple.

Sorry - not buying this guy's story or his photo. Maybe if he showed the whole book, but why only the "signed" cover page and a stock photo of the cover? None of it adds up.

Also, if the guy supposedly has it in hand, why does the shipping on his listing say Nov.?  Its BS

Nah man, all the listings are using the same photo that is getting shared around right now. 

I don't think anyone is saying that the ebay sellers have it in hand. They just grabbed the pics from other places online (such as here). But overall it all seems sketchy, and i'll be amazed if these are autopens.

+1 

Yep, ive asked many times from multiple people for links or some direction for more info yet no one will provide anything. Photos have been deleted on here, im unable to locate anything on Facebook so far. Just trying to find the truth and its extremely strange why the original people can't provide a link or more info.. so for everyone who has a preorder in, don't cancel.. at least not until all of this info becomes easily available 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service