We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

THE PHILOSOPHY OF MODERN SONG: SIGNED EDITION by Bob Dylan (Not Cheap!)

Views: 31043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still wouldn't consider this proof just yet. Id love to know exactly which store he claims this came from.. someone at that store would have to know something

They have a distribution centre where all this stuff is packaged and sent, in Brampton, Ontario.

That video looks real. Too many elements he would need to fake: the bar code, the page with the pricing and to design and add an extra page to the book (the regular book would not have the signed page).

Too much work for s**** & giggles.

where can we see this VIDEO?  LINK please?

You have to join the historical autograph group.. took a while to get approved 

I can't link to the video. There's a post in the historical autograph group, he put it as a comment.

I agree but its still possible. Anyone have a barcode reader? Do the numbers match up? Lol.. if anyone can spot anything out of the ordinary, let us know

If you google the barcode numbers, it goes back to the indigo site. Just google 9781668009628 and the signed bob dylan book shows up. 

I know it does, but that info was available.. im looking for a slip up.. wondering if the barcode actually matches those numbers. Ill figure more out later when I'm on my desktop.. 

Nobody has faked this. The guy has been nothing but forthcoming and has posted video when he was asked and photo proof. You must really want a Bob Dylan that you think someone has this much time on their hands.

Like I've said, I live here in Ontario Canada, and our local INDIGO had to refund tons of Dolly autopens that sold at $325, and most recently our hockey legend Wayne Gretzky got busted for using autopen to "sign" his biography sold by INDIGO. What a shame. I can't believe that Dylan would do this though especially at $799 CAD/ $599 USD...???

I am like this with all autographs.. not just Dylan.. every autograph I receive I treat as fake until I'm 100% sure of every aspect, unless I saw it signed with my own eyes.. this Dylan will be no different. This is just a little strange because im trying to distinguish if this is a fake of a fake lol.. you make a good point but I want to research every aspect available to us

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service