We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

’Stories of Surrender: The Book Tour’

To celebrate November's publication of Bono’s memoir ‘SURRENDER: 40 Songs, One Story,’ Live Nation and Penguin Random House are producing a limited run of theatre dates in 14 cities in North America and Europe.

Tickets go on sale on Friday October 7th (10am local times).

A limited number of tickets have been set aside for existing existing U2.com subscribers which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis from Thursday October 6th (10 am local times).

Please Note: U2.com subscriptions purchased after Monday 3 October 9am ET / 2pm UK / 3pm Europe do not offer entry into the presale for the Songs of Surrender Book Tour. Entry into the presale does not guarantee tickets.)

Presale (Thursday October 6th) and General Sale (Friday October 7th)Timings
New York, Boston & Toronto – 10am EDT = 3pm BST (7am PDT)
Chicago & Nashville – 10am CDT = 4pm BST (11am EDT & 8am PDT)
San Francisco & Los Angeles – 10am PDT = 6pm BST (1pm EDT)
Berlin, Paris & Madrid / 10am local = 9am BST / 4am EDT & 1am PDT
London, Glasgow, Manchester & Dublin – 10am BST / 5am EDT & 2pm PDT

DATE
ONSALE
WEDNOV 22022
New York City, NY
Beacon Theatre
FRINOV 42022
Boston, MA
Orpheum Theatre
SUNNOV 62022
Toronto, ON CA
Meridian Hall
TUENOV 82022
Chicago, IL
The Chicago Theatre
WEDNOV 92022
Nashville, TN
Ryman Auditorium
SATNOV 122022
San Francisco, CA
Orpheum Theatre
SUNNOV 132022
Los Angeles, CA
Orpheum Theatre
WEDNOV 162022
London, LND GB
The London Palladium
THUNOV 172022
Glasgow, SCT GB
SEC Armadillo
SATNOV 192022
Manchester, MAN GB
O2 Apollo
MONNOV 212022
Dublin, D IE
3Olympia Theatre
WEDNOV 232022
Berlin, BE DE
Admiralspalast
FRINOV 252022
Paris, 75 FR
Le Grand Rex
MONNOV 282022
Madrid, M ES
Teatro Coliseum

Views: 3398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was surprised that there wasn’t some sort of ticket option that included a signed book but right, it was never suggested that books would be signed, so it’s fine.

As it was, I heard several people surprised to be receiving the book at all as we went in, though it was clear when reading event info on ticket that a copy was being provided. 

Also wish I had photo or video to share as show was really something but this was my first experience with having to lock my phone in the pouch thing. 

In the UK they were mailed. My unsigned copy arrived yesterday via Waterstones. 

Great photo, Jason!

Thanks.. It was a strange night but extremely memorable

I bet!

Murray’s slightly dishevelled/wired look in the photo is pure gold.  This has contractual obligation written all over it, but in a good way.  Very funny.

Ha, yes I agree.. I made sure to be 1st in line.. he was mingling for a good 20 minutes in the crowd before he gave of a kind of sigh and headed to take care of the line for obligatory photos. he did not want to be there from the very start

Lol exactly Stepeanut

Very nice man, so cool to have gotten in person….and quite a story to go with it! 

I've met Bill before on a golf course for a signed photo. he had no problems signing my ghostbuster item then. One of my ex Girlfriends worked as a caddy and in the restaurant of a golf club in Chicago's west suburbs in the mid 00's and saw him often I know its obvious caddyshack cliche but its completely true... she refused to trade some of her Murray autographs and I had to end it.. lol.. there were other reasons why we broke up, but for the sake of this story, I ended it with her for snubbing me out of some Murry graphs lol.. Honestly, I'm surprised he acted the way he did that night at CSO. maybe there was some kind of medication mixup at play? He seemed completely bipolar to me. I stayed for an hour after he left. taking advantage of free pizza and beer.. his die hard fans were here still mingling and when I mentioned a possible medication mix up, they looked at me like I was evil and just walked away lol.. it was honestly hilarious p****** of the Murray fanboys. they had some nice ghostbuster items with them though. Stuff you will never see on ebay. I had a slight glimpse at what the ghostbuster fanbase owns and I have to tell you, these guys stockpiled the best items There are really nice items out there that will never be seen on the secondary market

Very cool.  It’s nice to get the auto, even if he was a bit of a dick.

Chuck Berry was like that with me, a long time ago, in the mid-1990s.  But I got his auto, and even ended up dancing on stage during the show :-)

Chuck Berry is pretty famous around where I live now. that's a really big deal. your right though.. even though the experience was negative in general.. as a whole, it still seems typical Bill Murray.. he does what he wants.. lives life for how he feels.. that's why he's special.. to see a glimpse of that good or bad, im fortunate

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service