We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just realized this was gone so I’m making it again. 

Views: 43504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a birthday code from Indigo that was given due to the website outage -- but it was entirely separate from the birthday code they gave me for the Atwood order I did with them in February. On this Geddy order, it knocked the price down to about $45 shipped for me, which was very fair for the book.

Interesting, maybe ill try to contact them again. They never responded to a previous message which was strange because their customer service has always been great to me.

Thank you very much for the post crazyrabbits. 

Roger Waters has a new album on pre-order but nothing signed yet, hopefully sales will be slow and he will add some lol. seems like all these artists would realize by now that you pretty much have to offer autographs if you want to move much, the percentage of people buying physical media to listen to has dropped significantly at the same time that collecting signed Cds and vinyl has become a bigger fad than ever before.

Roger is a troubled person

yeah I know he's not too popular these days and many might not want his autograph but to me he's still a legend and I would like one. probably at least half of the artists I like are scumbags in one way or another so I choose to separate the artist from the person or else I'd be canceling people left and right, and my playlists would be very short lol  

I think on his last album he signed a very small amount, and if I remember right it was one where the first X amount of orders get a signed cd. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a guarantee but I could be wrong... maybe he did sell some as signed. I missed them so I didn't see exactly. I know the signed ones were gone instantly... but I got him in person outside his tour before covid when he'd sign before shows. 

I agree Joel, although scumbag is slang for a used prophylactic, of the male kind, so that may be a bit harsh,but if you look back at the biggest names in entertainment history (musicians, actors, comics, professional athletes, etc), almost zero of them hold up to a modern day 24/7 news cycle. Most are very, very flawed, and 'further out' than most people. Roger is definitely further out than most, both good and bad. 

don't know if we are just from different eras or if I just missed it somehow but if that is what scumbag is slang for then that's not how I intended it and retract the word ,there are many others we can insert instead lol

I too have never heard that definition, lol. Def. puts a new spin on it for me!

I've never heard that either and I use the word scumbag a lot. Makes sense though. Lol. Guess I never thought of any further meaning to the word other than a scummy person. 

ok looks like Wednesday could be the day to look out for a Niall Horan signed drop, saw the post of him signing Polaroids and now this tweet

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service