We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jackson 5 signed Maybe Tomorrow album. Signed on the front by Michael, Jackie and Tito. This is a gatefold album. It is signed on the back fold by Jermaine and Marlon. Jermaine's auto is signed directly on top of his image which is very dark. So his autograph is best viewed at an angle. The interesting thing about this album is the image was flipped for the cover. Instead of facing left, Michael should be facing right. I have no idea why Motown's art dept. didn't simply use another image instead of reversing this one. This is the latest addition to my J5 collection. I picked it up in the last Juliens Auctions.

A recent in person addition the book is for sale for $80 dlvd in the usa proof photo avail to buyer

some more new stuff Paul Yarrow for sale $40 dlvd in usa 

Long day going for Weezer and only got Rivers. Ratitude for sale for $110 dlvd Blue album nfs

against me! phots $50 album $70 dlvd

Got some great Hill Country Blues autographs recently:

RL Burnside autographed CD:

Super rare David Junior Kimbrough autographed CD:

RL Burnside with Cedric Burnside and Kenny Brown autographed 45:

R.I.P. Johnny Winter.

Picked this up today.  I am no Jeter expert but I asked a few questions and decided to buy it.  It is on a minor league baseball and has some scuffs and dirt on it.  I figured I would at least take the chance. 

I added this Bruce Springsteen signed album today. Was hoping that I could get a few opinions to make sure it is good.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very nice Steve.  I hope that it turns out to be authentic.

I recently added these Pro Football Hall of Fame autographs to my collection.  They Hank Stram autograph has been authenticated by JSA and the Walter Payton autograph has been authenticated by PSA.

Love the Payton. We went to the same high school in Columbia, MS. Incredibly classy gentleman and the consummate professional. What a guy....and what an athlete.

Thanks Bradford.  I totally agree.  He certainly deserved the nickname "Sweetness".

I recently added these Chris Chambliss, Bucky Dent and Sparky Lyle autographs to my 1977-1978 New York Yankees collection.

I have been meaning to post a photo of my Reggie Jackson autographed baseball for quite some time now.  Here it is.

inscribed Mr. October.....Sweet

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service