We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like it says "Sigomney Weaurer". LOL =)

Picked this up a few months ago.  Comes with a Steiner Cert. 

picked this nice Mantle up a couple weeks ago. 

got this Irvin the other day a little faded, but it was priced right couldn't pass it up. 

Was really excited about this one, been wanting a Palmer for along time.  Wish it was signed under the logo but I totally cool with the SS. 

Steal on that one!!

picked this up from the chiller theatre show, a godzilla photo signed by Haruo Nakajima, Tsutomu Kitagawa, and Kenpachiro Satsuma, 3 generations of godzilla actors. it looks better in person with the silver ink

I recently added these Anne Hathaway and Arnold Schwarzenegger autographs to my collection.

Just picked up this handwritten Christopher Reeve letter. It was written from London during the shooting of Superman II. Also mentions Pinewood Studios and is accompanied by one amazing signature. Maybe the best piece in my collection of Reeve.

Attachments: No photo uploads here
Where did you get that? I'd be as proud as you are of I owned it.
Hey Steve. Thanks so much. I just picked it up on eBay. Payed a pretty penny but was worth it to get it in my collection. Kind of a one of one unique piece. Never seen another available like it.
I haven't seen anything like it either, Bradford. Congratulations. Did you buy it from a seller who you world feel good about recommending to other collectors? If so, please let it's know!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service