We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Royal premiere of Oliver signed by most of the cast..1968.. With original ticket..

Metallica creeping death

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very Nice John William!

Picked this up at the beginning of this year. My photography does not do it justice.

That’s fantastic!  Great iconic photo.  

Thank you James. All credit to K9 for parting with it, outstanding individual to do business with.

Hello guys,

After 19 years of being fan of David Bowie I finally got a genuine one. Tomorrow will be ready to hang. 

Ticket is just replica before I will find a perfect original one. of this. :-)

I want to say my big thanks to Andy (https://davidbowieautograph.com) for his kindness and help that this could happen. Thank you! 

Another big thanks goes to Eric who patiently helped me to get a perfect one for me. :-)

And thank you to MarkG and others who helped to find out my previous pieces are fakes. :-)

Hello guys,

After 19 years of being fan of David Bowie I finally got a genuine one. Tomorrow will be ready to hang. 

Ticket is just replica before I will find a perfect original one. of this. :-)

I want to say my big thanks to Andy (https://davidbowieautograph.com) for his kindness and help that this could happen. Thank you! 

Another big thanks goes to Eric who patiently helped me to get a perfect one for me. :-)

And thank you to MarkG and others who helped to find out my previous pieces are fakes. :-)

Well! Congratulations, Sara! That is a beautiful and strong Bowie. Typical style of the period, it is dated... great contrast and placement. As a long time Bowie fan, I know how special having this is to you :) It was my pleasure to help you of course. I am sure I speak for Mark and Andy as well. Happy...well...Happy Bowie to you!!!

I post the full image and some some other examples from this period that support the authenticity of your lovely signature:

PS - I am under too much stress. Obviously, one of these is printed backward! I don't know which at the moment. 

Thank you Eric for your support and great examples. I really love this photo :-D

It is a great photo. I bet MarkG knows who the photographer is. It is also nice that you have a touch of scarce handwriting - "Best"...

I believe this photoshoot is from Greg Gorman, 1987 Los Angeles for Never let me down. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service