We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,513)

Featured Discussions

How valuable is eBay feedback for autographs?

New video drop!  Please subscribe to my channel, and as always, your feedback is welcome. :-)

Started by Steve ZarelliLatest Reply

How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

My latest Collectibles Chat video is "How to buy autographs on eBay." While it has something for everyone, it is most valuable to newer col…

Started by Steve ZarelliLatest Reply

We made site upgrades that I think you'll like

We've made improvements to Autograph Live over the last few days that I think you'll appreciate: Images in discussion replies don't get cu…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Dropped: April's TTM Returns Featuring Johnny Depp, Shaq, and More!

April was a good month for the autograph collection. I got some incredible responses from celebrities like Johnny Depp (autopen), Shaquille…

Started by Timothy A Santens

0 9 hours ago

Madonna opinions please - Signed Sire promo images

Started by Owen Smith

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

GUNSMOKE AUTOGRAPHS

GUNSMOKE ran from 1955-1975 making it the longest running hour long television show. The first episode was introduced by none other than Jo…

Started by Scott Paul

59 13 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

Is this a genuine Alfred Hitchcock - any help appreciated.

Started by Owen Smith

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

MARIAH CAREY

Ok. This is the last one. It seems that everything I have is fake. Can you fine people tell me if this Mariah Carey is real or fake? If thi…

Started by Casper

1 yesterday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

BEWITCHED was a long running television series about a man who falls in love and marries a witch.   There had been a Frederic March and Ver…

Started by Scott Paul

74 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

Does anyone find this Blacula authentic?

I think this is a slick forgery - you? Seller has questionable and secretarial material. This appears well crafted but also atypical in man…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

30 on Tuesday

Classic Sports Collectibles, LLC

Hi. Is anyone familiar with the company Classic Sports Collectibles out of New Jersey? I do not think it is in operation anymore and could…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

20 on Tuesday
Reply by CJCollector

Worried about Fake Sigs & COA's? Avoid "Jack"!

What the Jeez-Louise is this all about? https://webtrading.org/certificateofauthenticity/ I stumbled upon it researching a specific art-pie…

Started by Findbooks

1 on Tuesday

How many times have you received a refund and were told to keep the (authentic they say) item you questioned??

Anyone? I was asked this and have never seen it = unless the item is a problem. Others?

Started by Eric Keith Longo

9 on Monday
Reply by Steve Viola

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service