We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Bono' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

U2 Guitar - School Charity Auction

Hello all!  This U2 autographed guitar is being auctioned off at a local school and based on everything I know about U2, their signing habi…

Started by Paul Scott

23 Aug 1, 2019
Reply by BW Unlimited Chariy Fundraising

U2 - Bono Signature (Real or Fake) Any experts out there!!!

Hi all, I purchased this from an eBay seller and was wondering what you all think? It looks stunning but is the signature real? The seller…

Started by Darren

6 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by Smxx777

Signed Bono & Adam Clayton U2 album

Hi I'm attempting to find out the authenticity of a seller and if anyone has purchased from them in the past and recommends? Amongst the…

Started by Craig

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Craig

Rolls Royce bonnet signed by Paul McCartney, Bono, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Katy Perry etc.

Hi Everyone, I bought this Rolls-Royce Coupe bonnet signed at the 2008 EMA awards from MTV last year and was just wondering about the pote…

Started by Ethan Moss

85 May 8, 2017
Reply by Ethan Moss

The pursuit of Bono. Got to be real...

Here is a Bono I am looking at. I am just working on figuring out his signature so any opinions would be appreciated and most helpful. Th…

Started by Joe W.

6 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Joe W.

Bono. Opinions please.

Good? Bad? Like to hear your thoughts on this one.

Started by Joe W.

14 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Joe W.

Bono - Real or fake - Urgently

Hello! I have the chance to get a Bono Autograph. It was signed after the Belfast Show 2015. My question to the "experts": Real or fake? Th…

Started by Behaim

47 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jason Charnick

U2 holy grail vinyl signed by Edge and Bono

An insanely rare U2 vinyl - their first ever release. And I had it signed by Edge and Bono.  If the winner asks me nicely, I might try to g…

Started by Ger Ryan

15 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Ger Ryan

U2 signed guitar, would appreciate any help

Hi guys, I've come across this Fender squire signed by all of U2, but I have some doubts about most of the signatures. Apparently it was bo…

Started by Michael Pegoretti

9 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Beatlebum

U2 Signed Book - Opinions Please

Hi to all, Far from my area of knowledge. Can any of you good people tell me whether these U2 autographs look good or not? Many thanks.

Started by Nate

9 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service