We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I had to share this, which made me nearly spit my coffee across the floor this morning!

A Special tribute magazine to celebrate the life of David Bowie, on sale from an eBay member..... And guess what?.... It has been signed by David!

Now, the seller may have or may not have signed is, but it doesn't take a genius to notice it has his birth date and sadly date of death on the cover.

How stupid are some people?

Tags: Worst, autograph, bowie, fake

Views: 1600

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hate to say this but anyone who pays more than 5 bucks for this (price of magazine) deserves what they get. Probably the only person in the world dumber than the seller of this is the eventual buyer. Let's hope there isn't one -- no bids yet.

you could well be right Bruce; - but unfortunately still early days.....

Bruce, NME Express is a FREE magazine, comes out weekly, lol..

Omg!! Gotta have this piece!!

This tops my favorite ebay find for the week.

Michael Jordan's autograph, love it!
Reminds me of when we put Hillary Duff on the cover of the magazine and someone wrote to ask if she actually signed every copy.

I had to break it to her that she didn't. Granted tho, Duff was alive.
What?! I bought one of those. You mean Duff's autograph isn't real? Steve, I want my money back!

LOL.
While you're at it, you better send back the cover story we did on Farrah Fawcett.

Oh...and the one with The Beatles on the cover.

I remember that issue and my neighbor's son who was a huge fan of hers, saw me reading it and begged me for it after I was done with it.  Of course I told him it wasnt a real autograph, but he didnt care and of course I gave it to him.  How I miss your publication!! 

Update! eBay contacted me, they have removed the item and mentioned the following:

We think eBay account olddutchpremium has been used without the account owner's permission, so we're now restoring it to them. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

- .......Thank you to all! Great result!

Awesome.  I wrote to them too and said "Come on, really??"  lol   Glad its been removed.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service