We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

I see this site brought up a lot on this site for autograph references.

http://www.rockandrollcollection.com/

problem is, who ever this Stephan is he has a load of forgeries up here too. I get messages from people from time to time saying he has offered to sell a member here an item or two and it is never the real stuff imo, it is usually the fake stuff. Greed. He wants money but doesn't want to part with the good stuff.

Eagles are his most famous work. Attached is a screen shot of his fake work (not limited too). Notice how they are the same..... duh. If you look through his stuff he has loads of fake Zeppelin, Beatles, Springsteen, Stones, Floyd and more. Even the so called authentic Traveling Wilbury's is not real. Maybe the George and Petty are ok but 100% not the Lynne and I'm pretty sure the Dylan is bogus also. Anyway, I don't wish to debat about this guy and his ethics but if you are using him a reference be careful and I wouldn't buy anything from the guy either.

Views: 28657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup for  a band or should i say 2 guys who basicly didnt sign or if they did personalized way to much stuff for sale

Two from the RR Auction November auction:

Same Henley style I'm concerned about. The one in August and these two are the only Henleys in this style that I could find in RR's database.

What do you think about the end of the "H" in the Walsh signature? Is it consistent with authentic exemplars? I haven't looked at too many, but it differs from the ones I've seen.

I've only closely studied Henleys. I've studied the others but not closely enough to comment on them.

Is this one from the collection as well?

Looks/feels like it to me...

http://www.iconicauctions.com/The_Eagles__Group_Signed_Over_Sized_2...

Funny how these items keep getting described as "ultra rare" and of the "utmost scarcity" when they continue to pop up in auctions month after month and Duncan has seemingly an unlimited supply.

Eagles full sets used to be a lot rarer a year ago that´s for sure.

It's amazing what the cat drags in!

Final price including buyers premium.: $1,755.43

Only met Bowie one time, sadly, in 1990...

Actually met Bowie another time in 1989, just remembered recently...

"Autograph" is clearly dated 1995, but then said to be obtained in 2012 (now, finally, info says late 1995 and aligns with the "autograph" date instead of being 5 years before or 17 years later! Amazing! Wonder if there are screen caps detailing the changes along the way?)...or was it only possible only in 1990 as stated before...despite the 1995 date?

Hmm. Memory is a funny thing.

I thought Mr. Duncan wasn't selling according to his website? Another bad Eagles from his collection on RR....in my opinion of course.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service