We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 9566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just ordered one, would be stupid not to when it’s only £16 shipped to Sweden.

Thanks Andy for the link!

You are welcome, Cogo!

It worked for me after Google searching Amazon Germany. It was $37 dollars with shipping to US! Thank you! 

sold out 

Sold out, wasn't taking any chances this time, ordered 2, one coming to me in Ireland which is scheduled tk be delivered 7th March and another to my dads gaff in Wales, due on Thursday

Does anyone know if these are the ones that have a guitar pic included? Thanks for helping!

Not sure, I'd be happy with the signed item, pic is a big bonus.

The one I ordered to my dads gaff in Wales has been dispatched from Madrid, the other one to here in Ireland is still no update 

The Amazon Europe ones come with a guitar pick, yes!

Thanks guys! As Darren says, a bonus that could make a display even nicer!

I think this is a signed CD, I am not sure as it only mention signed in the department (and it's all in french):

https://fnac.com/a16377111/Slash-4-Edition-Limitee-CD-album#omnsear...

I can also see that it's due on 15 April.

I wouldn't trust FNAC at all ! 

This is the place i got my 'SIGNED'  Van Morrision - Latest Record Project 3LP from last year! 

It came with a 12" Print which had a printed  and NOT signed signature  - i wanted to return it but they wouldn't pay the return shipping and would have been too expensive to return UK to France as it was a 3LP - THEY ARE FRAUDULANT 

I got to strongly disagree here, FNAC are an established, trustworthy business and somewhat of an institution in France. If you want to play the blame game, I suggest you turn it to the artist who was too lazy to actually sign anything for his fans. The problem was not the business, it was the artist. This being said, we all know there are high risks ordering something signed / collectable in another country than that of our residence if something goes wrong. It is part of the game and I have integrated it, as I'm sure many other collectors have.

PS: I have no shares in FNAC lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service