We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Brian May of Queen - Signed Book - STEREOSCOPY IS GOOD FOR YOU: LIFE IN 3-D - £40

https://proudgalleries.com/products/copy-of-book-stereoscopy-brian-...

40 British Pounds + shipping

• Includes / Certificate Plate Hand Signed by Brian May / Steampunk Owl Viewer

Views: 7201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mikhell I'd trade you a Bono signed book for your first May card ?

Thank you, but no, I am not a trader. Please do not bother me with any offers. Thank you again.

LOL

Mikhell Wow, I had noticed that you at one point were still looking for a Bono book, so I thought I'd be a nice guy and reach out with a win/win more than fair trade for your extra May...I'll be sure not to "BOTHER" you any further !!! LOL, wow !

Regardless, we probably want to stay away from using these threads as a trade forum.

There is nothing wrong in saying "don't bother" yet it seems you are taking it very personally despite your two posts and personal invitation. I'm not interested in Bono's book but glad you managed to go through the history of my posts. Additionally - please do not add me as your friend - I see no reason becoming one.

You could probably sell your BONO book and get 2 nicely Signed Brian May books / cards when the next batch come up on the London Stereoscope webstore - he brings out stereoscope books twice a year or more. I've got several different ones from the last few years.

https://shop.londonstereo.com/lsc-books.html

Thanks for the great advice 5816nick Hope your New Year is off to a good start my friend.

Does May always offer a batch of his newly released Stereoscopy as signed?

(I had noticed that Mikhel at one point was was still looking for a Bono book, so I thought I'd be a nice guy and reach out with a win/win more than fair trade.I'll be sure not to "BOTHER" him any further !!! )

R.I.P Jeff Beck .....

Wow, that stinks. One of the best guitarists to ever pick it up. Just a class act and truly decent human. Definitely will be missed. 

How mine made it in one piece I will never know.  No box.  Just wrapped in bubble wrap, craft paper, and tape.  But somehow they were in great shape from across the pond. 

Received shipping notice today. DHL to US, still in UK currently. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service