We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No LOA but a provenance letter and some pictures of him with the band when he obtained the autographs.

Even better - well done on the pickup!

Some interesting finds picked up during my travels:

1st pr. George Bush "Decision Points" on bookplate, and Leon Panetta "Worthy Fights".

An extremely-scarce copy of "Grits", considered by some to be the best book ever written about the Liberal Party of Canada, signed by former Canada Prime Minister John Turner. Finding inscribed items he's signed is generally extremely tough, especially since he passed in 2020.

Nice pickups. (All three).

The other Atwoods arrived today too. I noted that the UK edition is very slightly larger than the Canadian edition. These make 6 signed works so far in 2023 -- hoping to get another 8 signed by her in May.

signed on 5/20/66 either coming to or leaving the park to shoot the paperback writer/rain promo video. 

bought this from the gentleman Ballroom! 

really nice one

Thank you!

Fantastic! I can even see his fat lip!

Thank you!

Nico/Open Arms — 29 July 1982, On Broadway Theatre Nightclub, San Francisco, CA, 8 1/2” x 14” poster, in EX condition, signed and dedicated by Nico:

The dedication reads, “To Stephen, do or die, Nico.”

The original recipient was the Bay Area writer and artist Stephen Ronan, but the fact that I share the same name is definitely part of the appeal.

Genuine Nico autographs are very rare, and this one has impeccable provenance.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service