We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I knew you’d be all over this one!

It arrived this morning, from Waterstones, in virtually flawless condition.  Nice signature as well.  Very happy camper here.

Good luck in May, but somehow I don’t think you’ll need it.

Surely she knows you by name at this point?

Nice - I ended up going through a reseller on Abebooks, because Waterstones ran out damn near instantly. Indigo orders are backed up/delayed because of their site going down a couple weeks back via phishing attack; they only restored the site earlier this week, so I'm waiting for them to get my order to me.

Last year's gala went pretty well, so I'm confident this will be another success -- and though she doesn't know me by name, I feel confident enough that I won't have any problems getting her to sign some stuff. I literally have a whole box of unsigned works (in addition to the 55+ titles I currently have signed) to bring to her, but I'm only picking six for this go-around..

Jerry Harrison signed both my original Modern Lovers and Remain in Light albums last night in Boston. Adrian Belew signed his first LP.  Both guys were a joy and the show is not to be missed, if it comes near you.

It’s no Axis: Bold as Love, but I’m happy with this afternoon’s charity shop find.

Sinitta — “So Macho” b/w “Cruising” [Fanfare Records, 1986], U.K. 7” single, signed by the artist with a Merry Christmas greeting:

Brits of a certain age will remember this number two hit. It also did well in certain other territories, including Australia.

A fun find this afternoon for just £1.00.

My newest:

Got my final original member of the Modern Lovers on an original pressing of their masterpiece album through the mail. Big thanks to bassist Ernie Brooks for taking a trip to the post office to mail it back to me!

Greetings from Singapore. Just picked up this signed Nirvana Singapore Poster. This was signed on Feb 13, 1992 when Nirvana was in Singapore to promote the album “Nevermind”
The owner of this poster was in a punk rock band. He gave Kurt Cobain a copy of his video of his band. Thus the inscription “Thanks for the video!” from Kurt Cobain. 

That's well worth a trip to Singapore for - FANTASTIC! I particularly like that the poster (or at least a poster of the same design) is shown in the photo.

Here is another photo of Kurt Cobain with a similar poster in the background. This was a a radio station where Nirvana did an interview with a local DJ Chris Ho. 

Epic dude! Love it!

That’s really cool! 

Incredible piece - did the seller give you an LOA?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service