We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Actionauctions916 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery COA Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators Steve Rocchi Sold For $56.00

Check out another Mickey Mantle forgery listed on Ebay with a COA from GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators).

This ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph was listed and sold by Ebay seller Actionauctions916 for $56.00.

This is a "Florida" forgery.

The people who buy and sell this crap have ZERO knowledge of autographs.

This garbage is found at websites like AtAuction.com (formerly AlwaysAtAuction.com), Ubid.com, AAFES, local auctions, charity auctions, estate sales, etc.   Those are the major outlets for the "Florida" forgeries.

These typical Mickey Mantle  "Florida" forgery comes with a COA from Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) headed by Steve Rocchi. 

GFA (Steve Rocchi) picked up where Chris Morales, Ted Taylor and Drew Max left off after AlwaysAtAuction.com changed their name to AtAuction.com.

AtAuction.com (John House, CEO) Ubid.com (Robert Geras, CEO) and the Military Exchange Auctions continue to sell Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams and Joe DiMaggio forgeries on a weekly basis.

The people who buy this crap, purchase this garbage on the cheap, and then look to flip it on Ebay for a profit.

Ebay sellers Mccauleyjr2006, Stevew6 and Dbvint123 list and sell GFA certed forgeries on a weekly basis.

These forgeries have infected our autograph hobby by the tens of thousands.

We will continue to expose Ebay sellers of GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators, Steve Rocchi) "certed" forgeries.

Here is that ugly and obvious Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph listed and sold by Ebay seller Actionauctions916 for $56.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-COA-GFA-3-5-034-X...

Tags: 536, MLB, Mantle, Mickey, NY, Stats, Yankees, actionauctions916, ebay, forgery, More…homeruns, photograph, seller, signed

Views: 1346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm guessing he's not going to share any way.  He made a discussion posting one of Chris's eBay items for sale, used Chris's lingo, called the item a forgery and then closed the discussion so Chris couldn't respond to it.  I was alerted to it by another member...  and opened it back up, so that it could be responded to (which someone did ---it was an authentic item).   R Braden then closed the discussion again.

That's not the way this forum works "R". You can't take a swing at people here, and hide behind "closing" a discussion afterward.  

Steve deleted it since you weren't allowing people to respond. 

I'm sure that Chris would be happy to look at the item you posted, and will respond it.

-w

That's messed up....that is some punk crap. 

referring to how R Braden has come about things..

nice.  wish I could have seen that one.

Typical tactics by someone who has been exposed here.

my opinion, your opinion.  this community is one sided and if you don't agree with the regulars you get kicked out. if you don't like the post, you delete it and pick and chose which posters opinions are valid and delete the ones you don't like. I will be happy to open it up, but when it was open, I was called names with the very first post so is that how it works? it was to make a point, to show biased and clique's. this is not an open forum,. you gang up on folks that don't agree with you, probably not what Steve envisioned when he started this. I am sure my account will be deleted shortly just for voicing my opinion, just like everyone else.

your free to post your opinion....I have been wrong plenty of times on this site....its all about the way you come about it.  People are actually willing to help if you come about things a little differently. 

I actually did not get to gaze on this thread you made.  Wish I could have seen what autograph you claim to be a forgery.  Chris Williams has done nothing but help this hobby, I just cant see him trying to sell a forgery on ebay. 

The accusations you made prolly made whoever read it LMFOL. 

do you see anything wrong with this site exposing forgeries?  No one gets kicked off this site for disagreeing, unless it is done with malice and name calling.  Where do you get your information?  why don't you repost the discussion where you were trying to expose a forgery?

Your comments about Chris were not only wrong but needed addressing. He has done more than anyone to expose Baseball forgeries such as this one.

All opinions are allowed whether right or wrong so long as they are not offensive or break house rules.

Has anyone "kicked you out," Mr. Braden?

Step one:  Find out you were called out on something, show up and play it cool for a few weeks.

Step two:  Decide how to retaliate against the person who called out your item.

Step three:  Post a bogus discussion about that person, and quickly close that discussion so he cannot respond.

Step four:  When the moderator opens the discussion to allow and "Open Forum"... get mad and close it again. 

Step five: Find out your discussion has now been deleted for not allowing us to keep an open forum, and start blaming the forum for not being open. 

Makes sense.

Expertly written, Wascher.

Mr. Braden, did I post a thread about one of your autograph auctions?

If yes, which one?

Let's finish this and close out whatever issues you have with me. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service