We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Rubio210_0 500 Homerun Club Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Hilarious Forgeries Gotta Read

Check out the below set of ugly, putrid-looking and hilarious set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries listed by Ebay seller Rubio210_0.

The below set of poorly-executed and ugly "500 Homerun Club (Mickey Mantle, Reggie Jackson, Hank Aaron, Ted Williams, etc)" listed by Ebay seller Rubio210_0 come with an interesting item description.

Ebay seller Rubio210_0 writes "Please do not let the lack of a COA deter from bidding on this awesome ball."

That is hilarious.....

But, Ebay seller Rubio210_0 also writes "Real collectors know these are legit signatures."

That is even more hilarious!!!!

This is why sellers of forgeries list crap like this on EBay; they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

And that's why Ebay has profited millions from the sales of forgeries for the past twenty years!!!

And as long as Ebay continues to allow sellers of forgeries to pollute our autograph hobby, we will continue to expose them.

Here are those ugly "500 Homerun Club" forgeries listed by Ebay seller Rubio210_0.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-HOME-RUN-HR-CLUB-basball-SIGNED-BY-12-M...

Tags: 500, Hall, Homerun, MLB, NY, Yankees, baseball, club, fame, forgery, More…mantle, mickey, of, signed, stats

Views: 1905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Laughable garbage.

Ditto.  Laughable.

HAHAHAHA you fell for that? 

These "Action Packed" cards are no question authentic and were signed in 1995 so you must not have been following him too well because they are text book older Jeters. 

Text book please
You really think those Action Packed autos are forgeries?! LMAO.

Search on eBay for 1995 Derek Jeter autos, they will all look like the Action Packed signatures. I will provide several examples when I get to a computer. Beautiful early signature. Text book, non-rushed example.
Lmao at you thinking those are beautiful
Here's a text book 1996 jeter! Signed in person. Only game-used rookie bat I've ever seen! So tell me how his auto changed so significantly from 1995 to 1996!!!!! But your the pro right?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Those Derek Jeter "1995 Action Packed" autographs are text-book  Jeter 1995 circa sigs.

Period.

Like third party authentication...your opinion. I'm sure you two think my bat is fake?
Sorry....period you guys probably think my jeter is fake!

seems like you only care about what YOU think. so what does it matter?  the pic sucks, so can't really confirm that it is a forgery. but probably is.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service