We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The Signed Deluxe edition of Renegades will be on sale at Barnes & Noble on Dec 7th. Limit of one per person and instore only. No online orders . Barnes and Noble members only and the price is $500, 10% for members RENEGADES: BORN IN THE USA. (barnesandnoble.com) 

and Amazon Amazon.com: Renegades: Born in the USA (Deluxe Signed Edition): 978...

Views: 61219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they both have more integrity than to put out fakes. 

Thanks everyone for all the updates. I went to my local B&N this morning. Got there at 8:30 (opened at 9:00). No one else showed up early, so I was the first one in the store. My store had three copies... manager told me many stores got fewer that that. I had my mail ordered one cancelled, so glad to have gotten this one. Thanks again, all!

Became available in-store today (Dec. 14).  Each store has a limited number of copies.  At the store where I bought a copy, it had 5 copies (limit one per customer).  Another store a friend visited informed me it only had one copy.  Must be a BN member.  Will receive a 10% discount off $500 price.  Good luck!

3 each at the stores local to me. 

Showed up at my local store @ 8Am.  They opened at 10.  Asked for the book, and they seemed to have no idea what I was even talking about.  After looking for about 10 minutes (they got 1 copy) a manager came over and told me it was already on hold for someone else and that they had already paid for it.

Went to another store and was told the same thing.

What a joke.

If that was a BN I'd complain up the mgmt chain. No reservations or prepayments should have been allowed in the retail stores. 

Yup. Both stores were a BN store. 

I got one at my local Barnes and Noble. They had 6 left when I called at 10:15am (store opened at 10). Does anyone know how many copies were signed?  (Since the deluxe edition is not numbered)

At this pace maybe only 10,000!

There are over 600 Barnes and Noble stores, if each got 5 copies that would be over 3000 just at Barnes. Not counting all the other sellers. They must have signed quite a bit.

Good point. I think that even if 10,000 are signed they're worth it and could be a good investment though. There are about 50 million registered Democrats, so that would be 2 signed books for every 10,000 Dems.

I'd be surprised if they signed more than 3-4k -- once you start hitting five digits, then you're running into Taylor Swift/John Green territory, where they're flooding the market to drive down demand.

As a collector, I would be over the moon if I found this at a deep discount and/or wanted to do a deep dive into rock history. As a potential investment, I would steer clear, particularly because "A Promised Land" is still a relatively flat investment. Obama will be signing more in the coming years.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service