We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just realized this was gone so I’m making it again. 

Views: 43504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not to speculate and I could be wrong here but just had this from sound waves art…

Kate Bush?

Won't be cheap whoever they mean! 

Has to be her. And it'll be at least $500.

Reference to Vecna (Stranger Things) 100% means it's her.

nothing signed yet but this one comes out in October

Apparently he is going to sign "tens of thousands" of these books: https://youtu.be/JC1JYOxV1rs

Should show up on Waterstones soon.

Wow! I’m glad I checked once more before bed, this is one of the biggest for the year!

Woah! I've been holding on to a $90 gift card and eyeing neil youngs signed book from Indigo for half a year. I pulled the trigger on the neil young and 2 geddys.. thank you for posting this.. such a great combo purchase

Neil Young is my all time favourite. Would love to have it but for me that is an unreasonable sum to pay for a book.

I know what you mean. Thats why it took me half a year to pull the trigger. Indigo has a very short window for a big sale every year and I somehow missed it. They were also shut down during part of my birthday month. I had it set to try and combine with the sale but it didn't work out because I stopped paying attention (bday is really in Nov).  I wasn't going to wait another year for another sale. With the gift card, and 10% off being a plum plus member carried over from the Bob Dylan purchase, I paid just under $300 USD for it, which I think is reasonable. 

If you set your bday month to either March or April and wait for next years sale, if Neil Young is still available, its possible to get him at a super great price if you gamble with timing

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service