We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!

European CD signed by all 7.  Normally wouldn't pursue a CD book, odd size, hard to display etc.  But this is pretty special I think.

Very cool Chris.All 3 is a rarity!!
Thanks Paul - much appreciated. Three Stephen Duncan Eagles items in a row approved by PSA. I wonder how many more of these I have to display before apologies to SD will be forthcoming? Probably never - and meanwhile there's an guy with proven ethical issues sitting on his couch right now laughing his a$$ off at the reputational damage he caused.
Oh what a mess.

Christopher,

This has been an upsetting situation for many of us but I stand by my opinion on the Don Henleys I pointed out, even thought Roger disagrees and obviously your three passed PSA as well. 

Stephen Duncan has many Henleys that I am not questioning and I didn't seriously study the other signatures. The Henleys were my focus.

Why don't you and I discuss the Henleys, just you and me if you want? We can do it in the December discussion if you want, so another one on the topic isn't started.

If you haven't reviewed them, here's a link to the compilation images I made in December:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/rock-roll-collection...

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Attachments: No photo uploads here
All 7
Thanks, Patrick. All four of the Henleys you posted look great to me. Nothing like the ones I'm concerned about.
+1

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service