We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

We have a new category for author-direct signed books. The author can be from any field, not just literature. 

This is the new category: https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/categories/author-direct-s...

Please read the first discussion, by me, and give us your input on organization and rules.

Thanks!

Views: 914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! Thanks for doing this and all the rest you do for this hobby. You are the man!! 

I second that on both counts. Thank you Steve and your team.

That's a great addition to this already incredible community I am proud to be part of.

Thanks for organizing this Steve

Papa bless

Greatly appreciate all the work you put into this forum Steve. Thank you.

Thanks so much for doing this for us Steve Cyrkin, Admin,

I was just talking with Rich the other day about how we could return the "Musician Direct Autograph Sales" link back to  being solely for MUSICIANS...and you did it !!! Kudos

(and now no more Authors, Politcians, Movie/TVActors, Directors, Sports figures etc. in MUSICIAN Direct !!!

Thanks Steve!

I was just wondering if anyone has come across a site for selling books that is similar to the way one can sell music on Discogs. I have had a fairly dramatic change of circumstances, I'm now a single parent and I need to sell off my collection of books which includes signed Obama (both), Bowie, Springsteen, Grohl, Joni Mitchell and so on.

Thanks

Your best bet for selling off a collection would be ebay. You pay commission on sales, yes, but it costs nothing to list items, you have access to useful metrics and you are in control of your listings. You can list at fixed price and enable offers if you wish.

Now is a good time to be doing it because the Christmas shopping season has started.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service